Monday, August 6, 2012

Why I go to Trader Joe's

I love Trader Joe's.  Yes, its platonic, but I love Trader Joe's.  I also eat vegan and love to dress up in my chef's coat and hat and cook awesome food, using primarily Trader Joe's ingredients.
This blog will be a collection of experiences, and new found foods at Trader Joe's, and the awesome recipes that I make using them.
I live in Washington State and until recently the only Trader Joe's were on the wrong side of the mountains from me.  While I have yet to make it to the new store in Spokane (the Issaquah Store is still closer) it is one of only two stores in Washington I've not yet been to, the other being Silverdale.  The store I go to at the beginning of every month is store #138 (1495 11th Ave NW, Issaquah, WA 98027) it is a bit over 2 hours away, and 130 miles each direction.  It's a commitment, but it's also been a savings.  I save several hundred dollars a month buying food that far away, compared to going to the local Safeway store.
Really, I save that much.  I also get lots of awesome vegan items, of which I will be posting and raving about here soon.
Lots of TJ's Love,
TJC


No comments:

Post a Comment